Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
If all goes well, it will be breakfast for dinner. Sunny side eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls. I will probably barf a little and fix me something else. :) DH and step-daughter has been asking for this.:smirk:

·
27,948 Posts
Snitzels, love that word. :teddy2: Enjoy Becci!

Ds & his gf will be here for dinner & spend the night. She was visiting family nearby and they will be swinging over our way for the night.
We'll be rotissering a pork roast that I'll rub with a nice seasoning mix and have Orzo Parmesan and a salad on the side.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Goid friend's 30th b-day party tonight. We are all going to her place for a cheese and wine tasting evening. Never been to one before... We'll see how it goes: dh doesn't drink wine and red wine makes me sick! Oh the things you'll do for friends!

·
Registered
984 Posts
We are going to dh's parents to celebrate my oldest daughters birthday a little early so we are eating there. Burgers and Hot dogs on the grill is what we are eating. Its nearly 80 here today.

·
27,948 Posts
Goid friend's 30th b-day party tonight. We are all going to her place for a cheese and wine tasting evening. Never been to one before... We'll see how it goes: dh doesn't drink wine and red wine makes me sick! Oh the things you'll do for friends!
Sounds like fun, enjoy!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are going to a dinner party. So far I know that there will be
*Good old Spagetti Red
*Tossed Salad
*Garlic Cheese Rolls
*Tiramisu Cheesecake

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Mmm everyone's dinner sounds delicious. Hope you all have an enjoyable evening with family and friends.

We are having Grilled Steak, twice baked potatoes, salad and garlic butter green beans. Homemade Apple pie for dessert.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.