Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be having dogs on buns with sauerkraut and mustard, homemade baked beans and marinated pickles. :bfly:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Sirloin Tip Roast with roasted root vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potato biscuits ( new recipe), pumpkin pie for dessert :)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm making Hard Rock Cafe baked potato soup.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Cooking strike is over! Beef stew with carrots, potatoes and onions cooked in. Green salad, fresh hm bread, french pastries I picked up earlier for dessert. I might even take out the pretty china and the fancy cutlery. After this though, no dishes for me :)

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steamed rice, roast suckling pig, boiled chicken, green beans, rice vermecelli, pan seared fish...soup. :)
Ooh la la :pig: Quite the feast over there!

Reactions: HappyMama

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Baked meatloaf, mashed potatoes and garden carrots for dinner... followed by homemade over-the-top nachos for dessert.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
and, darlene - i can bring octoberfest beer of some sort

happy, i can bring red wine to go w/ the roast...lol
Lisa ,

That would be so lovely and I so wish some of you lived closer !

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
DH never cooked the ribs on Friday and was suppose to cook them on Saturday but did not.
So we had frozen pizza just for this purpose. Avoided the take out pizza guy that way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.