Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early double (mil & dd) birthday celebration tonight :hat: & I'm in charge of feeding them all.
I'm making Seafood Lasagna, Caesar salad & garlic bread.
Baking a marble cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. :pblow:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Yum! I'm going to Darlene's, my family can fend for themselves! ;)

OK, OK, I suppose I'll feed them. We were supposed to have tuna noodle casserole with peas and biscuits last night, but I wound up working really late, so we just had a fend for yourself night-- hot dogs for DH and DD, and ramen noodles for me. So, I guess tonight we'll have the tuna casserole.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have to work this morning, but I think I might give dh instructions to start porcupines in the crockpot....

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
This evening we will have the brown sugar baked pork chops I didn't make last night. We will have mixed veggies, rice and rolls with them.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Olive Garden is making dinner tonight! My family all 25 of them is gathering at the local Olive Garden to celebrate grandmas 90th birthday. :grball:
We've got inlaws and outlaws all showing up. Olive Garden was her choice over a home done thing. She didn't want anyone to have to cook or clean on her day. So we're gonna mind her wishes. Among her family today will be 1 daughter, 3 granddaughters and 3 great granddaughters present. What a time for a family picture! Plus assorted sons in laws and so forth.:dancing:

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Early double (mil & dd) birthday celebration tonight :hat: & I'm in charge of feeding them all.
I'm making Seafood Lasagna, Caesar salad & garlic bread.
Baking a marble cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. :pblow:
almost the same here. double party for dd and dh. We'll have grilled ribs, potato salad, green salad, chips and sandwiches. two cakes, strawberry for dd and angel food for dh.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
for us it's leftovers again (baked chicken, white rice and pink beans w/potatoes), then tomorrow maybe I will use the leftover chicken to make soup or something different.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Eggplant Parmigiana - have leftover sauce from yesterday.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Cheeseburgers and FF's
Carrot cake with coconut frosting .

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
yummmy Darlene. sounds good, what time did u say u were eating? lol
After i finish cleaning the house Ill put something in the oven, forgot this morning, woke up late for a change lol
Probably make shishkabobs again tonite to use left overs veggies and rest of pork. Youngest loves them especially shrimp.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It's such a nice today here today. I think I cook out on the grill. Maybe grilled burgers or chicken.

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Grilled Portabellas on Whole Wheat
*Cheddar Cheese, Onion and Tomato Slices
*Carrot and Celery Sticks
*Baked Lays
*Bananas

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
DH has been gone since Thursday, camping with the guys. I'll scrounge around in the fridge again for something.

I'm going to make some hummus later. Or maybe tomorrow before DH gets home. We'll see how I feel later :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Who knows!! :hungry:

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
Steak kebobs with zuchinni and bell pepper, with stuffed mushrooms for DH and a baked potato for me. (I know it doesn't sound frugal, but the ingredients were under $15 compared to the $50 it would cost us in a restaurant.)

Dawn

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I'm sitting here eating PapMurphys pizza......yum-o!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts