Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This meal has been planned ahead so I can make it early in the day & just pop it in the oven. Bil is coming through the area (on a business trip) & will be staying with us for the night. Dinner will be a Sausage Lasagna, salad & garlic bread.
What's cooking at your house?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have no idea..but I'm going to check back in a few hours when I'm organized enough to plan it! :)
Happy day all!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
We're having beef stew made in the crockpot. I'm going to try to bake a yellow cake with chocolate icing.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have to work tonight so we will probably pick up take out from a wonderful catfish house nearby and have catfish, fries and hushpuppies before I leave for work.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Chicken adobo (we're now addicted to this dish), rice, succotash and a side salad.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Really ripe roma tomatoes

I found some cheap really ripe roma tomatoes this am so we're having bruschetta and what ever SO decides to grill. Yum! Picked up some fresh french bread too.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have some leftover rice so we will be having beef stir fry. Will have fruit for dessert and snacking.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I am lazy today and don't feel like cooking so I'll cook a pound of bacon in the oven and lay out all the fixings for BLT's :D

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
We are having tacos. I'm going to make some guacomole and chips. I've been craving guacamole and avocados were on sale this week for 59 cents.
I'm going to make some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (hubby's favorite cookies) for desert.

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
we are having smoked sausage, shells & cheese & veggies!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I splurged on some chicken the other day, so making chicken marsala....mmmm.

·
Registered
419 Posts
We just finished eating. We had Leftover haddock from last night, with asparagus. Oh yeah there wasnt much fish left, so we also had the leftover hamburgers from thurs. Yeah, no more leftovers in the fridge. I love a no cook, just put in micro night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts