Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ssshh...just me tonight & I'm having either mac & cheese from a box or ramen (Mostly drained and only a smidge of flavor pkg.)with fake crab,mushrooms,cheese & basil. :toothy: I'm leaning towards the ramen.

What gour-moo things are you eating?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I don't know. I thought about putting creamy italian chicken in the crockpot before work...but I REALLY like creamy italian chicken and I won't be home for dinner tonight :toothy: LOL

Maybe I'll have dh make something else.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I've done all the food for the rehearsal dinner tonight. . .

spaghetti
garlic bread
salad/dressing
Texas cake
Tea
lemonade

·
Registered
426 Posts
We had chicken soup and dumplings. Everybody has colds & the girls have had fevers so hopefully it will help.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
~Pasta Salad
~Saltine Crackers
~Raw baby carrots with Ranch dressing
~Pineapple chunks

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Long shift at work today so something quick and easy. Probably just a plate of spaghetti, or if I'm too tired to boil water, leftover chicken and baked peas, but I wanted to save the chicken and peas to make fried rice later. As the spirit moves me.....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I have chicken wings cooking in the crockpot. Not sure of the sides yet. Probably asian vegetable medley and muffins from a mix I bought with a coupon.
Maybe some rice too.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We're having leftovers, lol.... Pork Chops, white rice and pink beans (no potatoes). I wont be eating much, too nervous/worried to do that.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Alfredo penne with shrimp and mediterrean veggies....YUM!

OR I may use a whackload of cherry tomoatoes toss them in a real hot frying pan (so they burst) with olive oil, garlic and onions with the shrimp & veggies then toss in the penne.

Salad and buns too.....gonna spoil the bf tonight.

Not sure which I should do? What do y'all think?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Veggie Lasagna
*Salad
* Fruit Mix for dessert

·
Registered
663 Posts
Shorty

Where did you get the whack load of cherry tomatoes??? My favorite!!

Tell me how you "burst" them and what's the recipe??? Sounds fab!!:chef:

·
Registered
663 Posts
FrugalMomof3

I read the post elsewhere about the :bs2: you and your DH are going through. I'd like to ask this - How do you make pink beans?? Also, the bigger picture (as I see it) is that - Is this how "they" are going to continue to treat DH?? Cuz, seriously, I know you're worried and my thots are with you but sometimes, c-r-a-p happens and it's time to do damage control . :ack: . . Just my thots.

Please tell me how you make pink beans and what ARE pink beans??

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Where did you get the whack load of cherry tomatoes??? My favorite!!

Tell me how you "burst" them and what's the recipe??? Sounds fab!!:chef:
Um to start...:cowwave: HI JERRY! I dont think we've met! (to be honest Im not sure if you're a male or female :lol: sorry!)

Ive seen on food tv how they just halve the cherry tomotoes and toss into a very very hot frying pan with a bit of olive oil and minced garlic. I think the heat makes them burst (when you dont halve them) and then you add a bit of stock to simmer it down a bit or in my case, red wine ;). Im going to toss a bit of mixed zuchinis and beans in along with red onion and shrimps. Season as you please.

Ta-da! Instant fresh, chunky tomoato sauce with veggies and shrimp. Serve over pasta...cant be that hard right?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
we are going out with friends to celebrate her birthday. sooooooooo it looks like prime rib is on teh menu , gonna be expensive but she is worth it. man this makes 2 times recently that we have gone out, better start watching it.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Yankee mom, how do you make creamy itilian chicken? sound sgood

1 - 18 of 18 Posts