Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well tonight (Oct 9) is Lasagna at grandma's & tomorrow night (oct 10) we will be having either left overs from tonight! LOL or Sloppy Joes w/a veggie & fries...:toothy:

Kim

·
27,948 Posts
Leftovers here too. Grilled chicken, Sesame Noodle salad & corn. Nice relaxing Sunday.

·
19,119 Posts
Sesame noodle salad sounds really good!!

Our guest wants DH to teach her how to make chicken long rice, so that's what we're having!!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Curried beef, and brussels sprouts.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hot roast beef sandwiches with sweet potato fries and carrots or beets (haven't decided on the veggie yet).

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are having a cookout bonfire!

* Hotdogs
*Chips
* Baked Beans
* Fruit
* S'mores

·
Registered
94 Posts
We are having ribs (in the crockpot now smelling yummy) with rice & peas

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I was going to do leftovers, but dh and I didn't communicate about dinner, and he ate the leftovers for lunch while watching the Giants. :( So, I think I still have some chicken nuggets that we left for my Mom to give the kids while we were away last weekend, and maybe I can scratch something up for he and I.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Nachos and taco's. Brownies for desert. With frosting naturally!

·
Registered
708 Posts
We are so low on food right now... ugh!

having to catch up some house payments due to me only working part time this summer but we are going to make it but this means that we haven't been able to buy many groceries the last few weeks... so for supper tonight.. dh made some pizza crust and we are putting ketchup on it for the sauce mixed with italian spices and on top of that some pizza cheese that we got on clearance at shaws... so for the entire meal....for four i would say like $4 and dh is taking the extra dough and making a loaf of bread...yeah him...

·
Registered
984 Posts
We are just having sandwiches. No one feels very good here today.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Tough week - tired and little funds. Found quinoa in the cupboard along w/ corn and some chicken broth. Red, yellow, orange and green peppers in the crisper along w/ onions. Going to make quinoa stuffed peppers. I'm so pleased that I've 'got dinner' in the house with what I have. It'll make enough for dinner plus leftovers for lunch. Yea me!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.