Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roast Day. This is the fortnight where Brian works both sundays so roast tomorrow.
Tonight is Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread.
Am having a big baking day today. Will aslo get out the buttercake I made back in July ooops. And make some jelly and custard and have instant individual trifles for dessert.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I'll be making chicken in the crockpot, cooking in cream of chicken soup. Rice on the side. Wish it were tonight's dinner!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Probably breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, toast, juice.

Tonight we had chicken sausages, mushroom rice and broccoli.

·
27,948 Posts
On my own for dinner tonight & I'm the boss of me. :mdance: :yippee: I'm making myself some pasta with fake crab, broccoli, mushrooms & cheese. Yeehaw!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
A friend is coming over to help me do a few things around the house. So I am going to treat him to steak on the grill, spaghetti squash and a salad. I might make fresh apple bread if I have time.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Veggie Quiche
* Tossed Salads
*Baked Apple with Cinnamon and Pecans

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Sirloin steak, mashed taters, salad.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No idea. Not a clue. Don't you sometimes wish a cooking fairy would pop up and make dinner and clean up afterwards? I sure do... Sigh ... :)

Reactions: starsapphire

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Pasta with crushed red pepper , parsley, and basil with our Old world recipe sauce ( we have a couple different recipes for sauce), meatballs, salad, Italian bread, and homemade NY cheesecake with cherries on top.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Homemade Pasta with crushed red pepper , parsley, and basil with our Old world recipe sauce ( we have a couple different recipes for sauce), meatballs, salad, Italian bread, and homemade NY cheesecake with cherries on top.

Yum! Lucky Family!

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I think we are doing pizza shop leftovers. DH brought home a box filled with lots of goodies last night.

I might make some more pasta salad, steam some broccoli for us, make some jello, toss a salad to go with it. I'll see how the night unfolds.

DS2 is having hot dogs, broccoli, mashed maple sweet potatoes and a blueberry smoothie.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
We're having ham and mashed potatoes and a vegetable for dinner. I'm amazed I even have the energy for that.

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Dullsville here. I brought to work leftover pulled pork bbq to make a sandwich, chips, and an apple. Ho hum. But I also threw in a package of cocoa mix to make later tonight during the shift, so that's a small redemption of the day!

·
19,119 Posts
Turkey and a green salad. I'm roasting a small turkey now so I'll some good food for the rest of the week!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.