Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I actually know in advance. *pats back*

Ham and scalloped potatoes baked in oven together.(dh) baked squash, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, and banana bread.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Chicken , stuffing, and vegetable.

·
27,948 Posts
Turkey Palooza marches on with Turkey Fried Rice making it's debut at our table. :dancing:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Last of the leftovers Turkey and etc took a break from it yesterday and had steak The carcass becomes soup tommorrow

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We're hosting a Grey Cup Party tonight. Spaghetti and garlic toast for all. Dessert will be lo Birthday cake. My hubby threw me a surprise b-day party last night and lots of cake leftover!

Gotta say, busy weekend: two parties in a row at home! Good thing we live in the country, the neighbors can't hear us, so they don't mind :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
We're hosting a Grey Cup Party tonight. Spaghetti and garlic toast for all. Dessert will be lo Birthday cake. My hubby threw me a surprise b-day party last night and lots of cake leftover!

Gotta say, busy weekend: two parties in a row at home! Good thing we live in the country, the neighbors can't hear us, so they don't mind :)
Happy Birthday Mrs K!

Turkey soup, and Italian turkey subs tonight! Not sure what is for dessert.

·
19,119 Posts
Chicken bentos which we are picking up this afternoon - fund raiser for our football team!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
left overs...then the rest are going in the freezer. I was able to pawn half a turkey off on MIL so really just casseroles left at this point.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Pork chops, mashed potatoes, peas and ice cream for dessert. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I used the last of the LO turkey and made a pot pie. DH went nuts over it. Jeez I guess I should make this more often?

Cat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.