Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I didn't have time to make the concoction I was going to make last night - we were out and got home late so I just made leftovers. So TONIGHT we are having Tex-Mex pie, dang it - I'm dying to make that recipe!

·
27,948 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Auntie2many.

I think we'll be having leftovers, choice of taco mac or lemon shrimp & pasta. Salad to round out the meal. :)

Reactions: auntie2many

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm attempting a new recipe called "Better than cabbage roll" casserole. It's supposed to taste like cabbage rolls but without the time consuming part of rolling, etc. Will have fried green beans with it and possibly homemade rolls if I can get going on them!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Low carb fried chicken, broccoli, and fruit

·
Registered
147 Posts
Whenever I have Sundays off, We cook and have a firepit for our friends. Its gloomy and drizzily here so I think we're going with Chili (2 pots, regular and vegetarian), Beer Bread and a friend is making Corn Dip (so easy and yummy!). Now just to come up with something for dessert...

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Making Spicy chili here as well, cornbread, and homemade tortilla chips with salsa or nachos.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We had yet another sausage sizzle at the beach. Was 42C here (37.5c is 100F) going to be 40C here again today and it's a hoit northerly wind, yuck!
I am all sausgaed out for now so have suggested that we have steak sandwiches instead. Easy on the BBQ if the wind drops off and we go to the beach or it can be done in the fry pan and wont heat the kitchen up

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Made pork tenderloin in the cp. Had it over pasta. With carrots and brocoli

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
We had Pizza Casserole & texas toast and pb cookies for dessert.

·
19,119 Posts
Everyone's dinner for today sounds soooo good. DH found two small steaks in the freezer so that's what we're having tonight - along with salad, green beans and rice (for DH).

·
Registered
120 Posts
MIL treated me to Hardee's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.