Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked something not so fussy and not considered party type food for dinner. Tonight we'll be having plain 'ole yummy tacos with all the fixings. :)

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you all so full you're not eating today? :skept: :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dh got me one of those big roasters for Christmas, so I've got a whole brisket in there. His brother got me a two crock-Crock Pot, gonna put some mac and cheese in it and some green beans. We have leftover tossed salad from yesterday, so we'll have that too.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I'm roasting a Whole Chicken since we ate all the turkey last night from the family gathering..for the sides we are having leftover mashed potatoes,turnips,cabbage salad,gravy,corn and rolls..for dessert we will have leftover pumpkin cheesecake (Neeley's recipe from the food network channel) homemade cinnamon whipped cream or Apple cake..I can't wait to eat!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Leftovers!!! :D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
For lunch, I finished up the hm chicken and noodles

For dinner, left over salisbury steak, mushroom gravy and mashed potates

Dessert will be dump cake/Christmas candy/various treats

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tonight I'm going to heat up some crab rangoons.....we get them from Costco and they are AWESOME. It's my new happy food! OK, I know it's mostly cream cheese and pastry, but I don't feel up to cooking anything too involved....LOL.

Andrea

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
meatloaf, leftover green salad and rice

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Leftovers.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Turkey soup and Italian Turkey subs, from the Turkey left over from yesterday.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Some leftovers from yesterday, made tuna noodle casserole to add for dh, spinach dip, and pumpkin bread that my niece made for us. :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Um...no ones really eating dinner here - had a late lunch at my sister's for Christmas dinner #2.

But I've had the munchies since lunch since I didn't gorge. I had: celery/carrot sicks w/baba ganoush & hummus, tortilla chips w/queso :shhh: a ginger molasses cookie & green tea.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.