Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I THINK we are going to have cheeseburgers, oven fries and applesauce. I will probably make some cookies later in the day for dessert. :)
What is everyone else having?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
DSS is over for the weekend so I'm going to make some chili. He's a big eater :D

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
We ended up eating out yesterday ( pizza) so will need to use what I had planned for yesterday!
Pork chops, Yams, carrots and brussel sprouts. Fruit for dessert

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
We are dining out tonight. We didn't get to on Valentine's Day, so this is our little celebration. Going to be a little frugal. A client gave me a Longhorn gift card for Christmas and we will be using it.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Chicken /noodles and gravy in cp, smashed new potatoes, and corn. Bannana bread for dessert.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Leftovers
* Fruit

·
27,948 Posts
Going to spark up the grill today and cook a nice thick London Broil I have marinating. Something so neat about grilling when you have lots of snow around you. Found some blue potatoes in the discount bin in produce the other day so am making Blue-blue cheese mashed potatoes and zucchini on the side.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Leftovers........again

·
Registered
426 Posts
we had cottage fried potatoes, hamburger and corn mixed together

I was planning red beans & rice, but I burnt the beans!! lol

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Leftovers from last night from my mom's house. Two nights of free dinner!
Hot turkey sandwiches, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having leftovers and if there aren't enough left we will have taco rice to go with it.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Boy have I won the luck lottery this week. DS has cooked dinner again. I have not cooked in days. Tonight he made Fish sticks, corn, English peas, mac & cheese and there is a cherry pie or chocolate mouse for desert.

·
Registered
300 Posts
We were working out at our new house and our kiddos had gone to a friend's house to play. We called and told them we were coming at 6pm to get the kiddos and they invited us to have dinner with them. They figured I didn't feel like cooking when we had worked all day. That works!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts