·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are having a fish fry, and more potatoes on the grill

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Taco Twist Bake(trying it for the first time)
*Salad
* Frozen Fruit Medley

·
27,948 Posts
I'm going to get the meat off of a chicken we had a couple days age, boil down the carcass to make broth, strain out the bones and make chicken noodle soup. Going to make some cornbread to go with it.:munch:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm making a big turkey dinner :)
Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, probably corn, and homemade yeast rolls. Yummy!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am going to YankeeMom's house for dinner, lol :)

Actually I wish I could but I wasnt invited :( JK! so I guess we will be having leftovers, baked chicken, white rice and pink beans and potatoes, then with the leftover chicken I will be making soup for tomorrow but we will see, tomorrow's another day :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Per DH's request, we are going to order :pizza: and eat it while watching the NASCAR race. :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am going to my mom's house and will have dinner there tonight. I'm not sure what we are having yet, she always makes something yummy though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
We are having fish fry too, been looking forward to it all week. And a salad and some rice, and homemade biscuits.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm going to make a nice pot of pozole. Going to make some cornbread too. Not to go with the pozole cuz I like sweet cornbread and pozole is spicy. Just to have some cornbread.

·
Registered
772 Posts
We are having steack off the grill..yeah first grill of the season..it is still a little cool..but we couldn't wiat with the snow gone...roasted potatoes and asparagus

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Grilled hamburgers and hotdogs on fresh kaiser rolls. Potato salad for us, french fries for the boys. Corn on the cob. Dump cake for desert.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Fetticcune, peas, and garlic bread. Just now getting started on it. :shrug2:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
vegetarian sloppy joes and french fries

1 - 20 of 22 Posts