Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I have a big crockpot of split pea soup bubbling as we speak.
You know, I bought split peas back in summer when I was on an elimination diet (part detox, part figuring out which foods bother you) with the intent of making split pea soup and I still haven't! Maybe I could do that tonight! :stir:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'm fixing bbq pork steaks, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and corn on the cob.

Dixie Jean

·
27,948 Posts
We're having Brats, baked beans & a salad.:)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I think we will have breakfast for dinner-Pancakes and eggs. I have eggs to use up and my fiance wants something light. I'll cut up some orange slices to go with dinner.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
You mean I have to feed them again!? :thud:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Soup and sandwiches
Baked Lays
Grapes

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I think we will have breakfast for dinner-Pancakes and eggs. I have eggs to use up and my fiance wants something light. I'll cut up some orange slices to go with dinner.

Same here, pancakes for us, too. We had a good barbecue lunch at church, so we didn't want anything heavy either.

--Michelle

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Alrighty, we are having broiled pork chops, steamed rice, and mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots).

·
Registered
580 Posts
Roasted red potatoes.. Had a huge lunch (home made chicken enchiladas from the freezer) so potatoes are good enough for dinner. And I did buy 10 lbs of them so... :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
We had steaks, baked potatoes, and salad. It was delicious :D

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
DS made fish sticks, dirty rice and cornbread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts