Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm baking a ham, potato salad, green bean casserole and peach cobbler. :D

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
We were going to have a weiner roast- but the weather isn't cooperating.

So. . . we're having roast sticky turkey, mashed potatoes, oatmeal rolls, 2 cream pies, jello salads, fresh veggie tray.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Mom is cooking but I know the menu now. ;)

Ham, scalloped potatoes, baked beans, tossed salad, deviled eggs, olives, pickles, rolls etc.... I made pumpkin cake which will be served with real whipped cream and Lemon Struesel Loaves. I used Brenda's reciped for Orange Struesel Loaves. :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Ham, garlic mashed potatoes, spinach, and corn. My sil is cooking :D I'm bringing chocolate chip cake and double chocolate chip brownies (by request :)

Happy Easter everyone :bunny:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Looks like everyone is having something good and special for Easter! :) Yummy!

I'm sick...bad cold and coughing alot...so we are not going to my parents afterall...for lunch we had spagetti and homemade bread and for supper Pierre is making hamburgers...oh well, maybe next year I will make a special menu for Easter. We will be making a chocolate fondue with fruits for dessert this evening...the boys would really like that. :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i had to work(5am no less):eek: so mom cooked

she made ham(brown sugar coated) candied sweet potoes(i wont eat),mac and cheese(i will eat) and mixed greens(collard,turnip and mustard),

there is a cheese cake in frezzer(wont be eating desert) but my have some chocolet later

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We had ham and scalloped potatoes made in the crockpot while we were at church, green beans, corn, apple and orange slices, juice, milk or water and brownies for dessert.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts