Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having the homemade chicken soup I didn't make yesterday because I really wasn't in the mood to make it, lol. Executive decision on my part & Dh didn't mind so we ended up with a jazzed up frozen pizza(added chopped peppers, onions & black olives to a sausage & pepperoni)and tossed salad instead. :toothy:

·
4,028 Posts
Unknown. Heading to Pennsylvania to visit the in laws! I cleared out the fridge on the pizza last night!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Mini meatloaves, veggie and side dish of some sort. :) I will probably make a cheesecake for dessert.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We're having shrimp scampi with linguine pasta! YUMMY! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
we're having Mini meatloafs, mashed taters and corn tonight

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lasagna, salad and garlic bread here tonight.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Bacon, Tomato and Onion Quiche
*Salad
*Pudding Pop, Fruit

·
Registered
679 Posts
pizza from last night
i made it with a package mix and a generic bottle of pizza sauce. added a lot of onions, gr pepper and some frozen mozzarella (leftover from a sale a while back)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm not sure yet. Meatloaf sounds good right now, but I would need to get some venison out of the freezer first.

I'm suppose to go to the store today for some antifungal cream for my daughter (no clue how since she isn't around other kids or animals, but she has ringworm) and I might pick up some chicken breast since they are on sale and cook them on the forman grill.

Either way.. we will end up with corn/mixed veggies and a salad too.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Leftover spaghetti here tonight, I made too much for just two of us.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
It's going to be something easy, my youngest has a track meet AND orchestra concert soon after. Plus, my parents are coming with to both. Think I'll throw together some soup in the crockpot and make a loaf of bread in the breadmaker. Maybe some hamburger soup.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
DH is making dinner tonight since its his day off.
swedish meatballs and wild rice :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
We're going to have breakfast for dinner. Eggs, sausage, and pancakes probably.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
whatever the kids find for themselves.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have a corned beef in the crockpot. Dh will make mashed potatoes & veggies to go with. There's gravy in the fridge that I plan on reheating and some rolls in the freezer that I made earlier in the week that we'll be finishing up.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Tonight we are going to have pasta with meat sauce and a veggie.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I'm going to have baked talapia and steamed fresh green beans.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts