Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meat pie, peas, carrots and corn.

Maybe a bread and butter pudding for dessert.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Slight change of plans. I forgot we had broccoli in the fridge swo vegies are now mash, carrots and broccoli.

I did get around to making the bread and butter pud mmmmmm.....

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
we will STILL be eating leftover split pea soup,,,,if someone turns their nose up, I'll make 'em a burritto on a corn tortilla with cheese, potato, and egg......hmmm, maybe we will all eat that!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm going grocery shopping today and whole chickens are on sale for 79 cents a pound, so we'll be having roast chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and butternut squash.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are having stir fry here also. With brown rice and pineapple.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli and chicken, salad with homemade ranch and brownies.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
We are making spaghetti tonight after I get home.

·
Registered
102 Posts
elk steak with chantrelle mushrooms i picked yesterday, baked potato and carrots
maybe chocolate cake for dessert...

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
We are packing and driving 6-1/2 hours to Ohio. We will not have any food there (very little) so we will order pizza. :applause:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
We're having Creamy Pasta & Spinach. Maybe some homemade breadsticks to go with...

·
Registered
632 Posts
We are having homemade beef stew with a loaf of fresh bread. Hopefully if I can in a little bit I want to make some coconut macaroons for dessert.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I think we are having scalloped potatoes and ham tonight. Maybe with some bread and butter.

And DS and I experimented today with leftover graham crackers spread with peanut butter and covered with melted chocolate chips. Those'll be dessert, I think!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Baked potato soup.

It's my first time making it so I hope it's good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts