Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having leftover grits casserole and a salad. Easy Peasy.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Still looking for ideas...too early to tell here. We have some leftovers but not enough for all to eat the same thing. So its a toss up btwn something new altogether or everyone gets something different :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Turkey is gone. WoooooHoooo!!!

Not sure about tonight...it'll either be feta stuffed chicken w/ roasted red potatoes & chives OR...curried honey mustard chicken, rice, egg rolls (from a box, I'm not that ambitious unfortunately :)) and broccoli. I really can't decide which...they both sound fine to me LOL.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The hubster's cooking tonight! Yayyyy!

We're having teriyaki hot wings, wing chips and celery with ranch and bleu cheese. Yummmmmo!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
DH will have LO pork roast while I have the LO hamburger patty. I'll fix either mac&cheese or spanish rice to go with and I'm making some no bakes.

Cat

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Healthy sloppy joes. Basically regular sloppy joe with lots of (very) finely chopped veggies and served on whole wheat bread.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Mrs K - is the healthy sloppy joes all veggies or is there meat in there as well?
The healthy sloppy joe is actually meat and veggies. I used up what was lying around the fridge: carrots, orange and green bell peppers, zuchini, onions and celery. Threw everything in the pan to cook then added the sauce ingredients. First time I actually made this, we both really liked it.
If I had it my way it would be vegetarian... I could see this with lentils and lots of chopped mushrooms instead of ground beef. But hubby likes his meat... I can get away with vegetarian sometimes but not all the time :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.