Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Something with potato's
I have a 15 lb bag I need to use up.
Probably scallop pot. and ham in the crock pot since I have to work a concession tomorrow night.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Southwestern loose meat sandwiches, green beans and yellow rice.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Chicken, stuffing and veggies -- and if I have the energy, apple tarts

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be grilling Nacho Burgers and serving them on toasted buns with lettuce. Fried potatos and marinated cucumbers will be on the side. :munch:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
We are going out! Like people do.

(Line by Shirley Knight in 'As Good as it Gets'.) :clown2:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
meatloaf & mac & cheese that we didn't have last night.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Grilled burgers and homemade veggie burgers , with homemade sesame buns,with all the fixings, coleslaw, rosemary French fries, and homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
We'll be grilling Nacho Burgers and serving them on toasted buns with lettuce. Fried potatos and marinated cucumbers will be on the side. :munch:

mmmm this sounds so good. We are making burgers but now I want nacho burgers....lol

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Baked Potato Soup
*Fruit Salad
*Rolls

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
DH isn't home until late and will have had dinner. I'm treating myself to a nice bowl of pasta tossed with broccoli in a hm three cheese sauce! (Doesn't it sound fancy?) It's actually chopped brocoli that you boil in very little water so when the veggies are ready, the water has evaporated. then drizzle in a little bit of cream, add one slice of processed cheese, a bit of shredded cheddar and a sprinkle of parmesan. mix to met everything then toss in cooked pasta.

so good! but DH hates brocoli, so... I don't have to share:)

Reactions: YankeeMom
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.