Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
I can't believe I am admitting to this but: hot dogs and boxed mac and cheese. Wesley will love it. Maggie will love it. Zac will love it. Me...not so much.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm with Wesley & Maggie on the mac & cheese & wienies. :whirly:

We'll be having leftover scalloped carrots and hubby will make some ham filled cornmeal crepes to go with them.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I haven't cooked much this week so I have a pot roast with potatoes, cabbage and carrots, ( I forgot the mushrooms) in a baking bag in the oven and bread sticks. I made a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Who'd have thunk that a cake will still out if you forget to put the oil in it. It actually raised better.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I'm trying a new recipe today. It's Southwestern-Style Vegetable casserole. It's got black beans and sweet potatoes in it. Yum. Probably biscuits and salad with it. :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
I can't believe I am admitting to this but: hot dogs and boxed mac and cheese. Wesley will love it. Maggie will love it. Zac will love it. Me...not so much.
Way to take one for the team McD! lol I share your same loathing of boxed mac n' cheese with hot dogs mixed (I'm assuming anyway?) in.

I'm with Wesley & Maggie on the mac & cheese & wienies. :whirly:

We'll be having leftover scalloped carrots and hubby will make some ham filled cornmeal crepes to go with them.
And Zac, don't forget her hubby lol. My BF would be thrilled with this for dinner as well...I must not be as nice as McD because he won't be getting it! LOL.

L/O curried honey mustard, rice, veggie.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Spicy fire dogs
Baked potatoes
Carrots

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Lo soup and rolls for hubby
Tuna melt for me

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We had hot dogs too! Complete with rolls, cream cheese, bacon and sauce.

Had trouble getting in thursday morning so couldn't post.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Lamb Chops
*Parsley Potatoes
*Green Beans
*Lemon Ice

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Chili and cornbread or Homemade taco salad I let everyone choose.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
turkey burgers (Jennie-O) savory seasoned
Fries and
homemade jalapeno poppers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.