Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month is flying by.
Dinner tonight will be Meatball Subs (meatballs & sauce leftover from spaghetti & meatballs the other night) on toasted buns with mozzarella cheese since I don't have any provolone. I'll make a tossed salad to go with them.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I can't decide...either salmon patties and potato wedges w/ a veggie, OR Chinese-style chicken w/ stir fry veggies and white rice.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It's son's golden birthday tomorrow but he wants to go out tonight so we are going out to eat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
We're having friends over, tonight. I marinated some boneless chicken breasts before work this morning. Hubby will grill 'em, tonight and I'll make brown rice, lima beans and mac & cheese casserole on the side.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Pasta and meat sauce.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I can't decide...either salmon patties and potato wedges w/ a veggie, OR Chinese-style chicken w/ stir fry veggies and white rice.
The Chinese chicken won out :) I haven't used my wok in far too long.

Dani, I saw your avatar~I'll be over in a minute. & Yes, this month is about over-where did it go?? Dreary day, here.
We're having HM tacos & iced tea...........
Tee hee, come on over :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
After hearing too much complaining from dh the past days I declared a cooking strike! He's cooking tonight... We shall see... Have the feeling he'll show up with a hot take out pizza

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After hearing too much complaining from dh the past days I declared a cooking strike! He's cooking tonight... We shall see... Have the feeling he'll show up with a hot take out pizza
Oh my, does he know what he's doing?! He left you no choice,lol. Hope he comes through with something you both like.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
His specialty is toast with pb!
And I can confirm he showed up with pizza! Maybe I'll stop the strike tomorrow lol

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Asian rice and hot dogs.... :laugh: one of those need a meal quick nights. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.