Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of you & all Aussies Becci, glad the Cyclone wasn't as strong as they predicted.

Hubby is in charge of dinner tonight & we'llbe having Spaghetti & Meatballs, homemade Italian Feather bread & a salad.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Hamburger patties w/ cheese (no bun), and some kinda veg.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Chicken soup, Homemade Italian bread, salad and not sure what I will whip up for dessert.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Probably something quick....the cat has a vet appt at 4pm and I didn't put anything in the crockpot. Probably mac & cheese w/ tomatoes :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Thanks for all your well wishes. It was still as strong as they prodicted but dissapaited a little quicker than they thought. It happened to slow right down (but still a cat 5) before it hit so I think that helped to not cause as much damage. There is still heaps of damage but considering it was a cat 5 all got off pretty lucky!
The most amazing thing was that there have been no reported deaths or injuries! I have heard there are a couple of people missing though. But even still that is amazing!
Probably helped because everyone had enough warning to get out and there weren't too many stupid people being heros!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Oh and wehad a rather frugal meal. We are running rather low on meat atm and no fund to go buy some in bulk so I bought a couple of cans of Campbells spaghetti sace with meat and we had spag bol and garlic bread

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Dh cooked dinner frozen pizza! LOL

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I have a 2 lb tub of store bought mashed potatoes. I mixed them with eggs, my homemade breadcrumbs, diced onions, homemade dried parsley and S & P. I'll serve the potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce on the side.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I had Southwestern-Style Vegetable casserole. It was a new recipe and really good! Definitely will make again.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Made pork fried rice w/ lo pork tenderloin

·
Registered
120 Posts
went out had asian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.