Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We'll be trying 2 new recipes tonight, Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce & Mashed Potatoes With Rutabagas & Buttermilk. I think we'll have some steamed spinach too.:hungry:
Found another recipe I might try instead called Neeps & Tatties . Love that name, lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tonight it's chicken nuggets and french fries. It's an easy dinner day :)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Pinto beans are in the crockpot. I will bake some boneless skinless chicken breasts and find another veggie.

There is probably room in my calories for dessert! I am going to try the yellow cake on the back of the Splenda Blend package.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Chicken Enchiladas & corn

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
I caved and picked up a barbequed chicken and potato salad on the way home yesterday, and I have plenty of leftovers.

I'll either add another vegetable, or if the last two elderly Roma tomatoes are still good, have them with some dressing.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Thanks to the help of the other villagers, I think I'm going to be making cheeseburger casserole, recipe found on the back of the Bisquick box in my pantry. :)

I have another pound of ground beef in the fridge, so I'll pick from all of the suggestions for tomorrow night's dinner, as well! :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Made spicy sauteed shrimp and veggies and had that over basmati rice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.