Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking cooking baked pork chops, smooshed red potatoes with lots of garlic & zucchini.:cherry:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Pot roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans.
Maybe biscuits if I'm feeling ambitious!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We're having leftovers again probably for the last night, pork chops, white rice, pink beans w/potatoes. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Bow tie pasta, turkey sausage and a veggie.

·
4,028 Posts
Impossible pie.. with sesame chicken and brocoli. It is one of our favorites and uses up the leftovers.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Barbequed pork steak, macaronni and cheese, corn on the cobb. My grandson requested that I fix this tonight (it's one of his favorite meals and he's going to be here for dinner).

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
French dip sandwiches, oven baked fries and corn. Quick and easy.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Pizzas from the frozen food section of HyVee. They are gluten free but since the crust is made with cheese it is high cholesterol and calories so we don't do this very often. I am so excited because good pizza that is gluten free is so hard to find or make. These pizzas are super awesome- even SO and kids love it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well, I don't know what they are in English (lol), but we're having something similar to an egg roll only instead of the egg roll filling they are beef or cheese. (In Georgian they are blini)

And probably rice with them or some leftover potatoes. Probably cucumbers for something green. I'm running low on veggie selections this week.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Minestrone Soup
*Turkey Breast on WW with Tomato and Onion
*Grapes

·
Registered
579 Posts
Breakfast for supper here.......probably scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa. We love breakfast night!!

JulieB

·
Registered
301 Posts
My father-in-law is making spaghetti. Normally we have regular garlic bread but I think Texas Toast was on sale so he bought that instead. ... I love them with mashed potatoes.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Red beans and rice here. I need to go get my beans on for a quick soak so that I can toss them in the crockpot. I love my crockpot. I have used it for my last three meals, potato soup, chicken and dumplings and red beans and rice tonight. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
spicy Polenta and Lentil Burgers

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Making scallopped potatoes and ham from yesterday's leftover ham. We also have lots of leftover stuffing and will add a veggie too.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy and broccoli

1 - 20 of 28 Posts