Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
I think I'm going to make a Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Skillet Dinner with something green:clover: or orange:carrot:eek:n the side. I've had the recipe clipped from a magazine for a while now and tongiths the night to try it. I'm going to add some fresh garlic to the recipe too.

Reactions: YankeeMom

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
turkey, stuffing and veggies

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have a big pot of pork chili in the crockpot. We'll have it over rice & topped w/ cheese. I'll probably make corn bread too.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I have a big pot of pork chili in the crockpot. We'll have it over rice & topped w/ cheese. I'll probably make corn bread too.
Oh YM that sounds soooo good. We will be having hamburgers, mac & cheese, and a veggie OR hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes(which I"m craving), and a veggie, or homemade hamburger stroganoff. I need to use up some pantry items. In other words I'm not sure either.

Cat

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Baked mac and cheese!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Leftovers

Spaghetti and meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Taco melts & wild rice, son is cooking!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I'm having nacho's for supper tonight and a few christmas cookies.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
we had tilapia w/ lemonaise on it, then sprinkled w/ panko and baked. roasted green and yellow beans, red onions and some portabello mushrooms along w/ some whole wheat couscous sprinkled w/ frsh lemon juice, feta cheese and some frsh parsley. very yum

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Tator tot casserole with homemade buns and tossed salad. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.