Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My step son is coming for dinner tonight so making his fave. Steak, potato bake, carrots and broccoli, gravy too of course, might make mine mushie gravy.
Apple pie and ice cream for dessert

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I have choir, so we'll be having Leftovers on Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Definetly got have left overs ate out and ate late lunch so i didn't eat anything for dinner except a salad and crackers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
We're having homemade chicken stew. I'll have some saltines with mine, and I'll make a small pan of cornbread for DH.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Crockpot porcupines, rice, & veggies :)
Heather,
I've got to know what Crockpot Porcupines are.

Saturday was DFIL's birthday. He had to have his backside roto-rootered (colonoscopy) Monday and we had to put off his birthday dinner until after that was done. Since that is out of the way, tonight we celebrate - family dinner at Olive Garden. Calamari for me!

What's even better than calamari for dinner? Free calamari - MIL always foots the bill for birthday dinners!

·
27,948 Posts
Lol about the term Roto-rooter Neeley.

It's our 26th Anniversary today & (nov is a busy month for us) Hubby is in charge of dinner since I can't be on my feet. He's making a hickory smoked chicken cooked in the weber grill. Along with it we'll be having wild rice and scalloped carrots. Nice bottle of wine to drink too. :heartsm:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
My son has to make dinner for his culinary arts class so he's making spaghetti & garlic bread.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Something with hamburger, I'm thinking either hamburgers, tacos or sloppy joes.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I found a restaurants.com certificate that I had forgot about and it expires in 3 days so DH and I will be going to Quaker Steak and lube.
Kids will have the scheduled baked ziti so that there are leftovers for tomorrow since I will not be home to cook.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heather,
I've got to know what Crockpot Porcupines are.

Saturday was DFIL's birthday. He had to have his backside roto-rootered (colonoscopy) Monday and we had to put off his birthday dinner until after that was done. Since that is out of the way, tonight we celebrate - family dinner at Olive Garden. Calamari for me!

What's even better than calamari for dinner? Free calamari - MIL always foots the bill for birthday dinners!
Casserole Porcupines of course! No seriously I'd assume they are the meatballs with rice in them cooked in a tomoato based sauce done in the crockpot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.