Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be making split pea soup (split peas .25¢/lb and the ham was .99¢/lb and went to dinner for 4, dinner for 2 4+times and sandwiches for at least 4 days.) using the ham bone from the ham we cooked up the other night. Oh, we'll have cornbread with it.:hungry:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Beef Stew made from 1/4th of a beef shoulder roast on sale for $1.99 per lb. A couple of potatoes, can of drained carrots, can of drained green beans, home made gravy thickener. Served with on sale rolls.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We are having canned soup and bread...I really cant be bothered cooking anymore...

It will be canned soup again! tomorrow and then hopefully some home cooked meals Thursday and Friday...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Chicken something, I'm hoping for some inspiration from this thread.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
crescent dogs, homemade baked fries, and corn.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ended up being homemade chicken noodle soups for the adults and chicken and stars for the wee ones.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I have a frozen turkey/gravy dinner I need to use up so we will have that with mashed potatoes and peas. I'll never buy those frozen dinners again. DH used to like them but like everything else they have gotten cheaper made and are horrible. Nuts to convenience.

Cat

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Baked mac n cheese
Kiwi for dessert

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.