Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having Delicious Ham & Potato Soup. After making it the first time I tweaked it:
I add more celery, onion & ham. I also add broccoli, garlic and cheese. So good and versatile as you can change out the meat to sausage, ground beef, chicken...diff veggies.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got a special dinner request from DH, who apparently forgot how much baking I have to do. :pilgrim:

So, we'll be having:

Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatloaf
Lima Beans
Brown Rice
Macaroni & Cheese

Oh - and a salad...he wants a salad, too. :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I've got pork chili in the crockpot. We'll have that over rice & topped with cheese. Dh has also requested I make corn bread :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Texas Barbecue Roast beef Subs with peppers ,onions and cheese, sweet potato and rosemary potato fries

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dear Pizza Hut,

Please stop sending my BF emails with pictures of your greasy, cheesy, monstrosities.

Love,
Dani

In other words, if BF has anything to do with it....this is what's for dinner tonight. *sigh*

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Had grilled steak, baked potatoes and sauteed zuchini.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Mmm....I saw that ad on tv and I must admit, those carbs look mighty tasty druth! :lol:

We had Chinese take out: minced beef w/eggplant, bittermelon beef and sauteed Chinese broc - rice was cooked at home. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.