Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The leftovers are nearly gone. Just some salads left. Would suggest a bbq to use them up but Brians working til 6pm and that's getting to late to start the bbq.
So will get some pork chops out I think and cook them some how and have vegies

·
Registered
816 Posts
We're trying Cheeseburger Side Shots from spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed Housewife's website. I have ground meat out, and need to find ways to stretch it, and that sounded good :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I plan on spending tomorrow morning cooking up sausage and meatballs and tossing it all in the crockpot for my meat sauce and then we'll have pasta and meat sauce for dinner tomorrow night. I'll also make biscuits.

·
27,948 Posts
Becci's back, hope you had a wonderful Christmas.:)

I have some leftover steak that needs using so I'm thinking of making toasted steak sandwiches with potato salad loaded with pickles on the side.
I'm going to make some chipoltle sauce to go on the sandwich using up some leftover cocktail sauce I made. I'll just add some mayo & Chiptole hot sauce to it.;)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
We had Moscatolli & garlic bread

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Bet some are messed up with the posting....they are talking in the past tense.........not realizing that 'it ain't Tuesday yet'........unless you live with Becci........

I am hungry for tacos but not sure I can scare up the goodies to go on top of the meat....hmmmm......

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
lamb chops rice and sides still have a ton of desserts which I hope someone besides me eats lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
I cannot bring myself to eat another leftover today. I think I am going to take the ham thats left which is quite a bit actually and freeze it. Tonight for a total change of pace we are having spaghetti and garlic bread.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It will either be BBQ chicken with sides or if I go to town, it will be Little Caesars pizza --- using the B1G1 free coupon which would allow me to pick up 2 large pizzas for $3.33!! I love their specials!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Tenderloins or chicken sandwiches, maybe mac-n-cheese depending how hungry we are. ( Gotta use up the buns...)

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
hello all,

Mac & Cheese sounds good. I think I'm going to slow cook a tiny pork roast I have (really tiny) and chop it into Mac & Cheese.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh goodness, I posted yesterday's dinner here. LOL Anyway, I need to figure out how to use up some of these leftovers. We have pork chops, chicken breast, and I think roast that all needs to get used up. Maybe some kind of pot pie.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.