Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Pot Luck at our soccer meeting. I'm bringing German Potato Salad and perhaps something else.

·
Registered
719 Posts
L/O chili and spoon corn bread

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
New York Strip steaks & baked potatoes & a veggie.

·
27,948 Posts
We're going to walk to the market after we vote and pick up a hunk o'meat that's marked down and/or on sale, grill it & serve it with baked potato and brussel sprouts.
Unexpectedly dd and her fiance are coming for dinner so now we are having (by request) bacon cheeseburgers, fried potatoes & corn. Still have to walk to the market though.;)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
*Lamb Chops
*Parsley Potatoes
*Broccoli
*Strawberries

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'm going to make chicken in the crockpot (thighs and breasts) with a creamy garlic/bacon/thyme sauce. Found it on Lowcarbers site. Will post if it's good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's $0.20 wing night at Wild Wing's, so we'll be having wings and fries. We get 20 wings, veggies, fries and 2 drinks for under $15.00!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
shake and bake chicken leg quarters, potatoes and some sort of vegetable tonight

·
Registered
344 Posts
Tacos...Ground turkey or chicken depending on what you like with refried beans and cheese. I have some left over lettuce, bell peppers, and green onions. DH picked up a tomato on his way home.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Pierogies...comfort food!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.