Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulling out a boneless rolled leg of lamb from the freezer and seasoning it up with fresh pressed garlic, salt, pepper, basil and rosemary and roasting it in the oven. On the side will be made from scratch mashed potatoes and peas with savory butter (butter mixed with savory leaf).

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I made a huge pot of Lentil soup in my crockpot yesterday! I've had two sick little boys in the last two weeks. So we'll be eating off the soup for another day or two....to help get these boys feeling good again. Plus it's quick and easy to reheat whenever anyone feels hungry. I may try and make some homemade rolls to go with it today. But we'll see how ambitious I feel after I clean my house!

·
27,948 Posts
Hope the kids feel better soon hotprincesscm.

Tacos for dinner tonight, yum. Thanks for the idea Sara. :D

Reactions: hotprincesscm

·
Registered
656 Posts
DH is working 4-midnite today and I'm trying to lose weight, so it'll be a big veggie salad and a hardboiled egg.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I'm making a chicken primavera dish I found while reading Shape magazine on the treadmill this morning. Healthy but looks delicious!!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I made a ham this weekend. I think I'll be using the leftovers tonight for a ham and potato soup. Otherwise, I'll use the leftover chili to make an enchilada casserole.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
My dh works all-nighters so at least once a week I like to have breakfast, tonight I'm making breakfast toaster sandwiches like they have at Sonic and hash browns.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I have leftover chicken breast from last nights dinner so I'm making shredded bbq chicken sandwiches and oven baked steak fries.

Cat

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I am making sausage cream gravy over toast

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Chicken and whatever side and veggie strike my fancy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ohhh...this is a good idea! DH and I have been trying to avoid going out to eat. Maybe this will help hold me accountable (my job to cook during the week)

Tonight we are having chicken stir fry with brown rice :chef:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Chicken and veggie fried rice
Perfectly Plump Pear for dessert

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.