Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be cooking up a big ole ham I bought at a good price before Thanksgiving. We'll serve it with yummy Scalloped Carrot Casserole and a starch yet to be determined...

·
Registered
719 Posts
Probably the salmon, potato and veggie we didn't have tonight LOL.

BF left work a half hour early today because he worked through lunch. So he was home and hungry, and I whipped up one of those Bird'sEye Voila bagged dinner things.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade turkey soup..homemade amish bread and to finish the meal with homemade honey bun cake for dessert..YUMMY..

It is so cold here today, that meal sounds so delicious Brenda! Would you mind sharing your honey bun cake recipe that sounds so good?

Reactions: brenda67

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm torn between making homemade dinner rolls served with tomato rice soup and garden salad OR salad and homemade tuna casserole!!!

Which meal ladies?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm feeling the pork chili thing too...but alas, it didn't go in the crockpot in time. So we are having corn chowder & homemade rolls. Don't care who likes it or not :toothy:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Beef enchiladas & salsa & cheese on top.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Homemade Italian Meatball subs, with rosemary fries, salad

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Stuffed cabbage soup, rolls and cheese.

Mmmmm, now I want soup after reading all the soups today. I think I will make stuffed cabbage soup, this week sometime. Would you share your onencgirl?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.