Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More leftovers will be gracing our plates. Ham, sweet potatoes and I need a new veggie so I think peas would all get along well together.:)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Tacos w/lettuce & tomatoe & corn.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I just put polish kielbasa and sour kraut in the crockpot. I will do mashed potatoes and corn when everyone gets home.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
chicken taco's...never made corn tortilla's
before..(wish me luck!) iced tea....
I think daylily and druthoo have some great tips on corn tortillas. Good luck your dinner sounds yummy.

Reactions: Ali Lee

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I pulled out some ham from the freezer yesterday and I'm making potato soup with the recipe Buc-O-Mama posted about a month ago but I'm replacing the bacon with the ham and adding some celery.

Cat

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm making potato soup in the crock pot. Since Im home sick with a virus this should be good. I have some left over chopped chicken sausages that have red pepper and onion in them I will be tossing that into the soup since I did thaw any ham.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Mexican platters with homemade spicy Mexican rice, refried beans, pico de gallo, beef and spinach burritos or tacos with the fixings.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'm making DH Hungarian sausage and brussels sprouts. I'm having some sprouts and eat up some leftover chicken. And maybe green beans.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Chicken a la king over patty shells
Blueberries for dessert

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.