Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some leftover ham than needs using & we're having Ham & Grits Casserole that has broccoli & cheese in it so it's a full meal casserole. Inexpensive to make & good!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Chicken stew w/ roasted veggies, marlborough pie and bread & butter pudding for dessert.

Or, by any other name... roast chicken/veggies from Thanksgiving...gravy from the last chicken pie, stock from the last soup, too much old bread = bread & butter pudding, too many apples and eggs = marlborough pie ! :lol:

Judi

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Rib Steaks
* Baked Sweet Potatoes
* Tossed Salad

I am turkeyed out.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
We're having Hamburgers on the grill & fries.

·
Registered
719 Posts
And it's back to the turkey.....

Turkey Pot Pie, today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken - just put it in so we're good to go. Didn't want to say anything sooner in case I jinxed myself :lol:

Leftover mashed potatoes from last night and frozen corn niblets and boiled carrots to go with :) Oh, there's gravy too ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We had a sausage casserole with veg. New recipe I got from a friend but I didn'thave all the ingeredients.
Put the sausages in the cp, grated carrot, grated zucchini, chopped onion and celery (I only had the carrot and onion) some garlic, gravy powder and water.
Was very yummy

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Kids had leftovers and I may have DH pick up subs for us on his way home. We just got home from the dentist and I'm heading out in a few minutes for my handbell choir and ds1 has basketball.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Bowtie pasta with lo spaghetti sauce from Sunday
Hm donuts my aunt gave me for dessert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.