Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making chicken soup from a chicken we had on Sunday & baking some cheddar biscuits to go with it.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Tuna noodle casserole

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
It's Homemade Night Here.....

Homemade pizza w/sausage..Homemade Banana bread or Homemade Chocolate chip cookies for dessert..

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Lasagna over here. Tossed salad and bread too. :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I've got pork chili in the crockpot. Dh will make rice & cornbread to go with since I have class until 6pm.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Cheesy tuna pasta, oven fries, and canned pears.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are just going to grab a bite out, DH has Lodge work all evening and we don't know for sure when he will be home.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
My fiance has a soccer game tonight so he is going to eat leftovers before the game and probably soup when he gets home. I am going out with my family to celebrate my step father's birthday.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
we're having baked chicken, potatoes, & a veggie.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I cooked and even took pictures. LOL We are about to eat:

Porkchop All-in-One Bake

Red Lobster Biscuits:

Cupcakes:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Mom helped me make chicken pies this weekend...so we had that, corn, honey glazed carrots & coleslaw.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I made the meat eaters happy. I cooked hamburgers (out of real beef - even though it grosses me out) on the Foreman Grill, with crinkle cut and potato wedge fries. Grilled some mushrooms for toppings. I made myself a soyburger. Needless to say, their dinner was not the most nutritious.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I started some navy beans in the crockpot this morning and remembered there was a little split pea soup in the freezer...so I threw them all together with some onions and a little leftover rice..made a yummy soup. We had some Italian bread to go with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts