Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
March is here!:mdance: We have some milk that needs using and that can only mean one thing... Macaroni & Cheese. :D It also could have meant Scalloped Potatoes but I'd much rather have my cheesy noodles. ;) I think we'll have some minted carrots on the side.
This recipe looks so good but I can't justify all that bacon, already decadent with all that luscious cheese...

·
Registered
53 Posts
We are having spaghetti and meatballs and garlic toast. My freezer is getting full and it's time to start eating from it.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
It's a busy afternoon here and I seriously need to go grocery shopping!! lol

either breakfast for supper (pancakes, eggs, fruit smoothies)
or frozen stuff from freezer...

I'm leaning towards breakfast

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Shepperd's pie. Istretched the meat with lentils... We'll see how well it goes over!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I'm clearing out the fridge today. I've packed up some leftover lunches for dh for the rest of the week, and am mixing in a bit of leftover meatballs and sausage with a new jar of sauce. Will cook up some pasta, and voila! Dinner is served!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Shepperd's pie. Istretched the meat with lentils... We'll see how well it goes over!
Mmmm I love stretching lentils with meat for tacos etc or just plain veggie tacos and entrees. Good job hope it comes out good for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.