Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hebrew National all beef hot dogs & Mac & cheese.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Salmon, brown rice, and a veggie of some sort - whatever I happen to grab (its one of those any, many, miny, MOE!)

·
27,948 Posts
Jack will be making some kind of chicken soup using the carcass of last nights chicken for the broth. The hickory smoke permeating the chicken is going to make an awesome broth.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I've got a roast in the crock pot.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Fettuccine Alfredo, roasted red peppers, broccoli, Cesar salad, and chocolate dipped spelt flour biscotti.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Chili.

You know, ever since I started posting what I've been eating for dinner, I've realised that when my SO does the majority of the cooking when I'm busy with work or school, we eat a range of only about four meals :skept:

I'm not complaining, they're delicious and I didn't have to cook them :laugh:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Since last night's dinner ended up being leftovers, we're having last night's dinner tonight... Hamburgers, hot dogs & french fries tonight. :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
One of my mom's classic dishes which doesn't really have a name: ground beef and chopped veggies in gravy served over rice.
Cake mix cookies for dessert mmmm!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are going to a potluck. The church is providing the roast beef, turkey and ham. I made hashbrown casserole, fruit bowl and Red Velvet Cheesecake.My friend made broccoli rice casserole, cranberry slaw and a cherry pie. Who knows what goodies will be there?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.