Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Turkey tacos w/lettuce & tomatos & salsa and chips.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Breaded baked Pork chops

mashed potatoes

veggies

salad

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm thinking tuna melts, soup and salad. We can't have them next week because BF is taking tuna sandwiches (alternated with PB&Nutella or jelly) for lunch, and that'd be too much tuna in a week LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Today is dh's birthday so we are having his favorite.... Paula Deen's sweet bacon chicken wraps, rice, and french cut green beans. I'm also making a homemade Boston Cream Pie for dessert :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Today is dh's birthday so we are having his favorite.... Paula Deen's sweet bacon chicken wraps, rice, and french cut green beans. I'm also making a homemade Boston Cream Pie for dessert :)
O.M.G. I just looked up a picture of those and....wow. They look awesome :hungry: I bet they'd be great dipped in a honey mustard sauce, too. I think I'm going to have to make these for BF one of these days...

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
We love the PD Chicken wraps too!

Wednesday is always the 'odd night'. Diva will have dinner with the ex, I may or may not eat with them, depends on what they get.

Pulled BBQ pork, smashed potatoes and veggies for the Old Man

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
DH has to go away tomorrow, so I am making steaks, and gonna make a sugar-free pecan pie.

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be having pork chops with mushroom gravy that will also top some brown rice. Sauted squash will add to the fun.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm cleaning out the fridge, so I'll be serving a leftover buffet, tonight. We have baked spaghetti, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese...basically a carb overload. :scale:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Orange Chicken, rice and a veggie.

1 cup orange juice 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste 8 chicken thighs
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, onion soup mix and garlic powder; set aside. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place chicken thighs into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Pour the orange juice mixture over.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting every half hour. If using boneless chicken, reduce cooking time to 1 hour.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Need to use leftover chicken. Either pot pie, chicken fried rice or chicken noodle soup... Then again maybe I'll freeze the chicken and have peanu butter cookies for dinner :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Orange Chicken, rice and a veggie.

1 cup orange juice 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste 8 chicken thighs
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, onion soup mix and garlic powder; set aside. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place chicken thighs into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Pour the orange juice mixture over.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting every half hour. If using boneless chicken, reduce cooking time to 1 hour.

Thanks for the idea, I haven't made this in quite awhile! My version of it is cut up onions, carrots and brown rice with orange juice and chicken thighs. Yum!

Chicken and orange rice , green beans with lemon and garlic, and some kind of dessert.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Either fish burgers or spaghetti. Anyway, I'm having salmon, since I am cutting back on carbs.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
We are having country fried steaks, tater tots and split pea soup!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.