Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be having leftovers. Jack, leftover Ham with Carrot Potato Boats & I'll have Pork and egg noodles with mushroom sauce and probably some spinach.

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Good ole Ham n Beans( in the crockpot)
Pumpernickel Rolls
Baked Apples with Pecan, Cinnamon and Nutmeg

·
Registered
699 Posts
shepards pie for us today....yum!

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I work until 3pm today and the plan was for me to whip up some crock pot cheesy baked macaroni (would be on the table by no later than 6-6:30pm which is perfect) the minute I got home…but my friend is in hospital and she wants me to come and see her and going early is the only way I’d be able to get there! Soooo it may just be tacos when I get home after visiting my friend. My weekely weekly mealplans need to be flexible because these things pop u on me all the time!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hamburger helper
bread and butter

·
Registered
256 Posts
I do believe it will be chicken pot pie baked fresh from Costco ;) Will make up a salad to go with it. Nice and easy - just the way I like it!
My whole family (my family + my parents, my brother's whole family etc...) LOVE that big Costco pot pie! YUMMY

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
We are eating at church tonight. We are having fried chicken, hashbrown casserole and several other veggies.

And dessert of course! What is a church meal without dessert? LOL

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
The fridge is full of left-overs.

Going to take the left-over rice, pork, corn and sugar snap peas add some broccoli and mushrooms to make some pork fired rice.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.