Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be grilling a steak today & I'll be serving it with Winter Pasta Salad that has bunches of veggies in it.:teddy2:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
oatmeal? i dont know for sure

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Probably spaghetti and texas toast,unless i am late getting home then i may run through drive throu pick up something.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Hamburger helper, and brussels sprouts.

thesightofoneself---you are going to have the lowest cholesterol on FV! LOL!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Chicken of some sort. I think I may grill it since it's looking like our last nice day for a while. :shame: Grilled chicken, steamed veggies, cottage cheese, applesauce, maybe some kind of potato.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Lo spaghetti for dh
Toast with apple butter and tea for
me.

·
Registered
663 Posts
If DS comes by, I'll make him a chicken sandwich w/ carmelized onions (he loves onions - I don't). On toasted sourdough, maybe cheese if he wants it. I have a chicken breast that needs to be used up.

Regardless, I think I'll have a re-heated baked potato and chili or shredded baked potato w/ a fried egg and toast. I'm so glad I have bread in the house. Haven't had any due to refusal to pay that much and too lazy to go to the discount bread store. Anyways, my bread making sucks unless someone needs 'edible' hockey pucks!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Turkey pot pie for DH, DS1 & me

Sausage & rice for DS2

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
We had burgers on the grill & mac & cheese.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.