Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, end of February already. Spring is just around the corner, yippee!
Tonight I'm making a meatless meal, Eggplant and Zucchini Casserole that has cheese, lotsa yummy cheese in it.:hungry:

What's cooking at your house?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Pot roast cooked in salsa, eggnoodles, green beans, sliced tomatoes and pie for dessert. Made 3 differnt types of pie on Sunday and we're polishing them off slowly but surely.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
616 Posts
I had planned to do a crockpot roast but just realized I didn't take out the roast to thaw :( I guess I will be making soup and grilled cheese.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Crockpot pork chops and potatoes in mustard sauce; steamed broccoli.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
A friend brought me over a big pot of chili last night, so that's what we'll have.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Chicken stir fry

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
something with pork chops, I didn't get them in the cp this morning so it will be a surprise

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Cheeseburger pie
can of green beans
applesuace

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Roasted chicken, mixed veggies, rolls, mashed spuds. For dessert, apple pie and ice cream.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Out of propane so cooking fried potatoes and keilbasa on the woodstove.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are going to have a ham and potato casserole with green beans as a side and orange slices for dessert.

·
8,714 Posts
~I'm really craving chicken enchiladas with chips and salsa but my chicken is frozen and I have to hand make the chips and flour tortillas. I'm really tired and still a little sick so maybe I'll just stir together some homemade mac and cheese and make the more involved stuff tomorrow. :sigh: At least I'm not sending DH out to the Taco Bell for a $20 takeout feast, though I REALLY want to!~

1 - 20 of 27 Posts