Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leftovers are on the menu here.:snork:
Brats & mashed potatoes for Jack, lasagna for me. Making a salad to go with both.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
For us it's leftover baked chicken, white rice and pink beans with potatoes. Yummy!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
This evening we will enjoy what we were supposed to have last night. Cheese tortellini, salad and garlic toast.

·
8,714 Posts
~Making the marinated grilled chicken I was going to cook on Monday. I'm making some guacamole and couscous to go with it. It's funny, we're all making things we were supposed to make earlier in the week or having leftovers!~

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Everyone is sick (cough, sore throats- kids are nauseated and vomitting). They hate soup but kept down crackers last night and plain buttered grits this morning.
Tonight we are going with a favorite to try and tempt their tummies-
Lemon Pepper chicken, lemongrass seasoned rice (Thai Kitchen mix) and apple sauce.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
~Tuna Salad Sandwiches
~Baby carrots with Ranch dressing
~Fruit cup
~Fruit Juice Bar

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Meatloaf, parslied potatoes, a new brussel sprouts casserole, and maybe some cornbread muffins

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a top roast in the slow cooker right now with carrots, potatoes and onions. Will add a salad to the meal.

I plan on making some fresh bread today and either an apple crisp or banana cake for dessert.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Leftover buffalo burgers for us tonight. I'm not sure yet what we'll have with them. Probably some fresh veggies with dip.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am either making crockpot pizza or deep dish pizza in the oven.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hot dogs with mac & cheese {since we didn't have mac & cheese last night}

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Mini meatloaves, corn and fresh strawberries and whipped cream. DH bought 2 full flats for $10.00 on the way home today. Will work up the rest tommorrow.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have bbq ribs in the crockpot. We'll have mashed potatoes & green beans to go with.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Leftovers and fruit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts