Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some ricotta cheese that needs using up and will be trying this new to me recipe for Lasagna Rolls (going to halve it & add leftover spinach from last nights dinner). I'll add a salad & maybe some bread to the menu too.
http://www.recipezaar.com/131058 :rollsmile

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have no idea what to make tonight. I have leftover meatloaf, but I'm so sick of it. Maybe I'll make a pot of minestrone soup.....

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
sweet & spicy bacon chicken wraps, au gratin potatoes, mixed veggies :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
We're having spaghetti and garlic bread.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Crab Cakes
*Baked Sweet Potato Fries
* Corn on the Cob
*Salad
*Apples

·
Registered
579 Posts
We are going to have that macaroni and cheese casserole. You make the mac and cheese put it in the bottom of a casserole and then brown off hamburger, drain it, add pizza sauce and put it on top of the mac and cheese add the rest of the mac and cheese, on top a little grated cheddar left over from taco night. What is the name of that casserole?

JulieB

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
meatloaf :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Leftovers for us.... pork chops, white rice, pink beans w/potatoes. :)

·
4,028 Posts
Wednesday is pizza night! I made some dough this morning so lets hope it turns out well.

When I'm short on time, I stop by the local Papa Johns and buy a large ball of dough for about $1.25 (they get 8 balls of dough on a tray that costs $10). It is a nice stand by until I find a pizza dough that I like.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I have a roast in the crock pot, at lunch I will add potatoes and other veggies.

I like it when there's no 3 o'clock rush to try and get things done as the little ones start waking from naps. But can't do crockpot everyday..lol.

Lunch is leftover meatloaf and scallopped potatoes. With childcare kids, I started cooking a little extra the night before so they get a nutritious filling meal with NO stress for me :) I was making good meals, but doing it everyday was burning me out, now it's so easy!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Hmmm. I have a meatloaf in the freezer I can pull out or I can make some spaghetti. I'll have to see what sounds best.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I'm having the Easter dinner I didn't fix on Sunday.
Ham, turkey, potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls.

Brownies & ice cream for dessert

·
Registered
182 Posts
Rice / Vegies and Soy sauce

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Chicken and dumplings and broccoli w/cheese sauce.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've been trying to get my father-in-law to make Shake n Bake pork chops.

...I absolutely love those. So hopefully we can have those tonight... he is going shopping today.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Beef Soft Taco and Brownies for dessert

1 - 20 of 25 Posts