Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get dd up and ready, get her and school daycare kids on bus, only have one baby coming today at 11:00 so before then, need to vacuum, mop, laundry. What's going on at your house today?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
* Biking
*Work till noon on house project
* Pool company coming to close up pool for the year
*Laundry
*Clean all bathrooms
*Clean front and back stairways, foyer and vestibule
*Supper

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
It's a work day for me. I have already cleaned the two downstairs toilets and cleaned all the mirrors. I made DD16's breakfast and got her up. I need to shower and get ready for work.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well, I work tonight but not until 11:00 P.M. I woke up feeling way under the weather this morning. :( I sent boyf to the store for some chicken noodle soup and something for my stomach. I plan on getting a lot of sleep today and hopefully I will be feeling better by this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
ds is off to school. working on dd. work the breakfast shift. then i'll come home and do some laundry. then back for the lunch shift. then sometime between 2 and 3 the dealership is supposed to send someone out for me and i can pick up the van. then it's just cleaning up and homework.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
So far today I'm up, bed is made, one load of landry on bed to fold and put away, one load in the dryer and another in the washer. Made waffles for breakfast. Dressed and clearing mailbox.
After I drop kids at school need to hit grocery store for pet foods and meat. DH is under kitchen cabinet getting out broken part from dishwasher. Need to go to parts warehouse.
Roast chicken for supper with noodles and veggie. Then offf to cheerleading pratice til 8pm. Then home and to bed.
Another week on the hamsterwheel.
LAurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I think I'm going to skip my walk this a.m. b/c I've not taken a day off in a few now (like over a week) and I'm feeling a little stiff and achey. I'm going w/ddad to town for a dr.s' appt. today and run an errand. I guess we'll be eating lunch out but I have to find a salad somewhere......lol. I've been a bad girl for a few days. Anyway, I'm going to fold a load of laundry and sweep my floors before we leave.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
DH has left to take DD to class and then he will head to work. DS is in the bed. He has a stomach ache and DH wanted him to stay home. DH's car is in the shop getting new brakes and he has my truck. So if DS got sick at class DH would have to pick him up. It was just easier to keep him home.

I have not been asleep all night so I will most likely sleep a good bit today.

DD has volleyball practice at 6:00. We will all go to that and then do our grocery shopping together.

DS and I will make some dinner. Probably some eggs, biscuits, sausage and grits.

After all of that we will need to sit with DS while he does his make-up work that DD will bring home for him.

If my little dog keeps sneezing I will run her up to the vet. She has been sneezing for two or three days. It may be time to get her on some medicines.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Today will be a lazy lazy Monday! I had hectic weekend and I am still recovering. I had daughters bday parties, and cleaned my house and my ex's house ( this is last weekend I am doing that!!! Then his cast comes off and he can start doing it! LOL). Also today I have 2 daycare kids a very small day! I plan to cook some for the hectic week ahead, get lawn mowed (paid teenager) and finish up some laundry.

Hope you all have good day! :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I had my 8am class (a pop quiz dangit!) now I'm in the middle of my 9am class. I get done at 11am. Then I have another class from 12-1pm. After that it's run home to let out the dogs, then off to pick up the kids. After that I have to make spaghetti sauce w/ the 40lbs of tomatoes mom sent over. Thankfully she also sent over her juicer thingy lol. Makes it a LOT easier. I may try to make some apple leather too, since I have the thingy.

I also have some homework to type out, chapters to read, & laundry to do.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Got one kid off to school another one home sick with a sick 2 year old too. Going to try to clean the carpets when they are sleeping and organize the pantry, since the kids got into it and mixed everything up. Then got some school work to do later today.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
We're going 'to town'. Being back in the woods here, that's a big deal!! LOL!

Since dh is making a trip in there and getting some business done, I am going to the grocery store for a few things.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Actually got some bills paid, a bank deposit made, and shopped at the green grocer for produce. I spent half my weekly budget on the produce, but I may have to up that budget, because going without fresh fruits and veggies is more than I can bear!

I'm eating a yummy tomato sandwich now, and I'm going to go order checks and pick up cat food while they still have the $2 off coupon on the bag. With my coupon, that makes it about $3 for a $10.99 bag. I may go to Wal-Mart to see if they have the same thing cheaper. I need bird food anyway.

Other than that, nothing much. Did a load of clothes and going to do another one, and clean the kitchen. Normal day off stuff.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
We're going 'to town'. Being back in the woods here, that's a big deal!! LOL!

Since dh is making a trip in there and getting some business done, I am going to the grocery store for a few things.
I miss my "going to town" days when I lived in the boonies. It was always a big deal, and planned to the 'nth' detail so as not to waste time or money. Afterwards, lots of work getting things for the month put away, frozen, stored, whatever.

I'd kill to get back out in the country!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
~ spent my morning at class, got a 93% on my quiz from last week, which is awesome
~ got home, did some basic cleaning, worked on my price book, made supper
~ will be going to work today in about 20 minutes
~ will spend most of the evening studying

1 - 15 of 15 Posts