Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I HAVE to go to town today, because I'm almost out of dog food. Poor planning. :remind:

But more importantly, my ds#2 IM'd last night that he thought he had a concussion (from playing college rugby and getting slammed in the head) and was having some nausea and disorientation. I'm like 'what are ya doing NOT going to the ER?' --so he was having a friend take him. THEN we lost our wireless connection. It's back, and now I am waiting his response. He is about a ten hour drive from us right now.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Not much with be going on around here today. I am all congested and generally feeling yucky. DS#2 is home from school sick today, he's coughing and running a slight fever. I have already managed to make the beds, wash the dishes and get 2 loads of laundry out of the way. I have one more load to do. Then I will run the vacuum real quick and sweep and mop the kitchen/dining. Other than that, I don't have much planned unless I start feeling better.
I hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
im all stuffed up too, sneezing and coughing. im not too happy about being here right now but its ok. my boss is being a real butthead and i want to go home but, im gonna stay.

tonight i need to use up the chicken thats in the fridge, need to get another load into the washer, also need to ride the stationary bike. i must ride the stationary bike.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Hope your ds is okay.

We are out of dog food too. Gotta get that.

Right now, I'm at school. Have been here since 8am and will be here until 1:30-ish. Then I have to go to dh's work & trade vehicles..probably get his lunch too :rolleyes: Then go home, let the dogs out, maybe get some housework done before running off to pick up kids.

This evening I need to do some reading/homework, as well as help the kids with theirs. Not much else going on around the house.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Had to take DD her French II notebook this morning. Already hit CVS, Walgreens, Hyvee, Ace Hardware for the loss leader pick ups. Still need to hit Kmart and Target.
I am waiting on a call back for an interview I did Friday and I got a "are you still interested" email this morning so I hope to have an interview for that job also.
Housework today is the kitchen, iron clothes and cleaning out the car.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
hope all is ok with your ds.

My neice is here for the next several days so I pretty much have my hands full. Just did a couple loads of laundry, hung to dry, made lunches and plan to clean up after the weekend.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Didn't feel well this morning, so I called in to work. I went ahead and took our new pet, Buster, to the vet since I already had his appointment to be neutered. I will go pick him up in a little while. I also completed my first government II test online. WHEW! It was a little tougher that I thought it would be, but I pulled through it. Now I can't wait to see what I made. I am going to take an Anatomy and Phisiology quiz today too and catch up on Algebra homework.
So, it will be a busy day here!

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Did some house cleaning, went to Walmart, two of my daycare kids are sick so they are not here, just hanging out at home tonight.

·
Registered
282 Posts
No work, and no pressing major chores! Today the goals are to declutter, relax with the 5yo, do homework early with 7yo and then have some more fun. A friend of ours GAVE us his old tv, which is about 2 1/2 years old ha ha! The picture is great!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm at school right now. My morning classes are done. I just found out that my 2pm calculus class is cancelled for today. I'm deciding whether to plow through my physics homework right now and get it done. Then I won't have any other homework tonight.

Tomorrow I just have the 2pm calculus class and I'm already caught up on homework.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I couldnt get on here all day yesterday. Frustrating,. Today is cleaning, checkbook all the fun stuff in life. Have a good day

·
Registered
848 Posts
Just home today tidying up and doing some light baking. I lost 2 pair of my glasses and I'm trying to find them in the house, so I'll be doing a little deep cleaning in my craft area. Brought out some Halloween/fall decor to put up and need to get the garage cleaned out, red cross is coming on Friday to do a pick up.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all who worried with me. My ds is alright. It is a mild concussion, but my worry was to have him checked to make sure a hematoma wasn't developing or something. They did a CT scan and didn't see anything. Good thing he's still on our insurance! He is 21 and 6'6", but they are always your babies. LOL! I've heard of head injuries where the person is fine for a week, and then dies. !!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Thats good to hear that your son is alright :)

Today, I just got in from work. I need to:

* do the dinner thing
* run out to the bank to pay some bills and other debts
* laundry which I couldnt get to all of it yesterday
* attempt to sort through some clothes for donation
* re-work my budget and get prepped for payday this week
* work out - 30 mins on the gazelle!

Anything else on top of that is just bonus!

:beat: <<< chores tonight!! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts