Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I rocked at this whole cleanin house stuff!
~I cleaned and I mean cleaned the fridge!
~both bathrooms
~laundry galore, folded too
~dinner
~dishes
~vacumed and swept and mopped
~Bible reading too:heartsm:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Worked 7-4
Stopped at ShopRite for various items
Had homemade hoagie for dinner-was yummy!
DH and DD5 are out should be back soon
Gotta lay out my stuff for tomorrow. Working major OT tomorrow.

·
8,714 Posts
~I cleaned and sorted today too. I spent another 1/2 hour sorting stuff on my table and I can almost see the surface! Then I spent the hour and a half the kids were napping sorting piles of papers in my "creative" notebooks/binders. Everything from patterns, sketches and tracings, organizing ideas, decorating articles and fashion-art-decorating-craft magazine and catalog clippings. I have about 5 such binders stuffed full! I weeded through 2 of them today and tossed 75% of what was in them. Just saved the ideas I still loved even after not seeing them for 3-5 years. Then of course all the other house stuff; laundry, dishes, breakfast-lunch-dinner, dusting and swiping. And all the kids stuff; potty, changings, meals, entertaining, educating, playing, cleaning up after and correcting. Now it's ME time! Internet and in a few minutes a LONG HOT shower.....I've earned it!~

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today I searched for more jobs online and went through my job search folder from last year. I recycled a ton of old papers. I organized my job search folder and now I need to file paper work that was collecting on my desk.
I made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher. Sorted laundry to wash tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts