Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just useless wondering kind of stuff...
What's with so called celebrities wearing sunglasses/tinted glasses all the time and some of them wearing them halfway down their nose all the time? Whoopi Goldberg, Howard Stern, Diane Keaton, that guy that was a judge the other night on Iron Chef...are they camouflaging their nose, eyes, age? And what's up with celebrities looking like big huge bugs with mega sunglasses, protect your eyes? Come on. Little bitty Nicole Richie looks like she's gonna keel over from the weight of hers. To me they look stupid. I don't get it & I don't get why I'm even wondering about this. lmao.

What useless thing are you wondering about?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
how come it takes so long to get approved for social security?

not really useless but i was still wondering about it. its been over a year and i'm still not done with the process.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
bifocal sunglasses maybe ??
the big ones to better to hide from paparazzi or so they hope lol

social security - - its the Government - slow for everything . alot depends on why you are getting hit too . disbility wise they make it very hard IMO hoping you just give up.

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok, i got one.....what is with people talking on their cell phone while grocery shopping? as in going up and down each aisle? we couldn't have discussed this beforehand? is it necessary to get input on each and every item? have we not heard of the LIST? arghhh.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It's not just celebs doing the it. I see regular everyday people doing the same thing. Looks really dumb, but hey it's there face.

Social Security takes forever. Most depending on the need. If your able to work then your last on the list.My sis was just approved last week after only 10 months of waiting. Her doctor pulled her from work permanetly.I know people that have been on the list for social security for 2 years because they can work to a certain degree.

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lately I've been wondering when sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top become a traditional, must-have (for some people) holiday side dish. And more importantly, how is it not a dessert??

Kara

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I got one that's not for the kiddies.

What the heck is with Trojan putting commercials for personal "devices" on at 1 pm in the afternoon? Thank goodness the monkeys weren't in the room. Not sure how I would have explained THAT one! :yikes:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I got one that's not for the kiddies.

What the heck is with Trojan putting commercials for personal "devices" on at 1 pm in the afternoon? Thank goodness the monkeys weren't in the room. Not sure how I would have explained THAT one! :yikes:
Is that the commercial that the girls are together and say OH MY GOSH i got 3? I seen that the other night. I'm like oh my what the heck.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I wear super dark sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun.They are larger, so it covers the entire eye and surrounding area. I don't understand why anyone would wear them inside. I did have to pull mine halfway down my nose to read a text on my phone while I was out, but I think some of that may be vision changes! LOL!!!Something useless I wonder....Why do people buy expensive jeans with holes in them? Why can't you buy cheaper jeans and put the holes in yourself?Also, I think they should reverse the names on the Hostess cakes. The should make the long rolls Ding Dongs and the round cakes HoHo's, instead of the other way around.

Reactions: Darlene
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.