Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like mostly food type scents.... Banana nut bread,Spiced Apple,etc...

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Baked Apple Pie! mmmmm :D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Fresh Apple, buttercream, pumpkin pie spice and mulberry.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I love so many but for cooler months I like pecan pie, grandma's kitchen, apple cider, ones like that and for the summer I like lavender, vanilla, I can't remember the one I have upstairs but it has such a fresh scent to it!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Peach, apple, foral, maple, and on and on. The only one I won't burn is vanilla, not because I don't like it but because it really bothers my son.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Buttercream, sugared plums, vanilla caramel, mostly food scents (though I don't care for apple), cranberry chutney. I rarely like floral scents.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I like most of the food smells and the christmas tree one, depends on the time which is my favorite, right now apple and pumpkin type ones (it is fall so I need a fall smell :~)

I don't really like florals much

EIleen

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I love the floral scents- roses, lily of the valley, lilac, hyacin (sp?). . . I really dislike the food smells except for cinnamon.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Baked apple pie/cucumber melon/coconut/plumeria

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I just bought a new fresh apple candle from Bath and Body Works and it smells so good! I also love cinnamon and Home Sweet Home from Yankee Candles!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Vanilla and then cucumber melon

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I love the fall/winter scents like apples, pumpkin pie, etc. during the summer I like lemon, honeydew melon and ocean breeze scents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts