Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting to be that time of year again. Time for jelly beans!!!!!!! my favorite is popcorn flavour. What's yours?

·
Registered
226 Posts
hmm.. maybe the question should be what flavors DON"T you like?

I like cotton candy, popcorn, almost any of them :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I like most too...I don't eat them too often, though, so maybe when someone replies with some other flavors, I'll remember the ones that I have stronger feelings for one way or the other. I will say that I'm not a big fan of any minty ones or chocolate flavored.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
My dd got her haircut last week, and they gave her a popcorn dum-dum lollipop. It smelled so strongly of popcorn it was amazing MMMMM popcorn :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
the orange ones and the pear!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I like the jellybean recipe combos. I'll post some if anyone is interested.
I must be the only one not liking popcorn jellybeans. *gag* hehe
I don't like black ones either. I don't mind mint ones. I don't have any personal favorites, but I know the ones I don't like. Now I want a bag. *sigh*

Sara

·
Registered
113 Posts
the only ones i cant stand are the cinamon ones, has anyone tried the harry potters Bertie Bots? the tomatoe is pritty awful, oh and the horseraddish!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I like the pear and the strawberry parfait. I have a Russell Stover outlet in the town where I do my shopping and where DH works. I get mine there at a discount, but only occasionly. I also like the DR Pepper and rootbeer ones!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We just got a freebie sample from Jelly Belly today!! My favorite from the sample pack we got has to be the chocolate pudding!! I can't get over how much the buttered popcorn jelly bean really tastes like buttered popcorn!!:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMM Juicy Pear!!!! :D and at Christmas time...they put out candy canes in juicy pear too..:toothy: ....even better !! I ate three whole boxes last Christmas all by myself!!!!:yikes:

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
The Jelly Belly Factory is just about an hour from our house. We take the kids down for the free tours. While we are there we always pick up bags of their "Belly Flops". Odd sizes and shapes but, taste as good. I really like the orange and the pear flavors.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Juicy Pear, yuck. Next time I get some jelly belly's I'll pick those out and send them to one of you. lol

My favs are toasted marshmellow, coconut and tutti fruiti.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Mine are Fresh Peach and Tutti Fruiti, yummmmmmmy!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Tutti Fruiti..... and for all you popcorn lovers, next time you eat some, warm a few up in the microwave first (just a couple of secs) - the flavor is even more intense!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts