Frugal Village Forums banner

Whaz up Saturday March 3rd

2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Stella 
#1 ·
Hi All

Well today it is supposed to be sunny but only in the 30's. Today is filled with lots of stuff since I am trying to do some fun things tomorrow. So todays list is

1. Grocery Shop
2. Go to bank with dad to look at an account
3. Do some paperwork on some mystery shops I did yesterday.
4. do a granola audit
5. Do a couple of mystery shops
6. do my scanner
7. craft

#3 ·
Today is very warm outside .. the temp says 38 degrees but it feels so much warmer than that and I am not complaining, the sun is shining so that's perfect for me.

~ Drive DH to work
~ Wash a few blankets
~ Clean the bathroom
~ Straighten up bedroom
~ Bring DH lunch at work
~ Post some items on Freecycle Group
~ Get a few things at the grocery store
~ Pick up DH from work
~ Go to my Mom's... it's her Birthday today!
~ Come home, check emails, etc..
~ Watch a movie with DH and DD
~ Relax

#4 ·
Good morning :)
It's a beautiful sunny Saturday morning here in Northern NY. And I have to work :sigh: lol. But I'm only working this morning.

Later this evening I'm going out with some girls from work...a Girls Night Out! Something I NEVER do, but dh is insisting. We're going out to dinner then to the comedy club. I plan on leaving early with my (pregnant) coworker.

#6 ·
Today I plan to:

l. Make out bills.
2. Cook lunch and supper
3. Do as much cleaning as I can.
4. Read my new book "Confessions of a Shopaholic".

#7 ·
It's cold and snowing here again today. I have no plans...just relaxing. I'll probably read, watch tv and be on the 'puter :)

#10 ·
ho hum

Well the sun is shining here as well but i woke up with a HUGE case of the "I dont feel like moving any bodypart " today. :rest: Dont know whether im coming down with something or what. I do need to get groceries, do laundry and was also inivited out for a 'girls night out'. Enjoy your day everyone:lemon:

#11 ·
It's in the 50's here today! :yippee:

Took DD5 to the doctor, she's sick now....:ugh:

Cashed in my change $55.00! to buy my new kitchen faucet. Mine broke back in the summer and I finally have the money to replace it!

DD15 is making me a SKA cd lol

9 days till the Nickelback concert I can't stand the wait anymore!!!!!

Going to Target to try to replace the last few blinds left from the other owners.

Also need Tide while I'm out

Taking DD15 and her friend to the mall

#12 ·
This morning I cleaned the house and walked to the Post Office. Walking on the driveway (long one) was an adventure as it was totally ice covered. I was a sight walking as tight as I could to the crunchy edges as I made my way along. Didn't biff out, lol.

This afternoon I'll be on & off the puter and need to make Lasagna. Bil (from NC) is coming for dinner & spending tonight & most of tomorrow with us. Love when he comes to visit, wish the family could have come along too but this is a business trip. Hope you all have a great day.:sun:

#13 ·
Hi all ! It's cold and partly sunny with big snowflakes falling. Crazy weather.I am trying to put together a telescope for G-sons.Pain in the rear, LOL. Then just plan to pick up around here, relax, get supper and cleanup. Wish I could bike but too cold. Back to the treadmill. Have a great day!

#16 ·
We got alot done around here today:
~Made beds
~vacuumed
~unloaded dishwasher
~cleaned bathrooms
~Washed and put away two loads of laundry
~Put new composted dirt into our garden beds
~Transplanted sugar snap seedlings, planted carrots, potatoes and onions
~Sold our old couch today for $275...yeah!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.