Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually order mine in late January, once I've received most of the catolgues that I order from.

I just realized when cleaning out the cupboard upstairs that I didn't order this year (dh wasn't working) and so now I have to order some, not many because I still have some supplies I hadn't used yet.

When do you order your supplies? Do you order some all throughout the year or do you order them all at once?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I order supplies throughout tthe year. I try to get as much of my curriculum used if possible to save money and hit the sales in May and June around here. So far I have not been able to find the Science I need for next year used here, so I may have to go and order it online through Vegsource.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This year I ordered in April. In the past I've purchased the majority in May and found small things throughout the school year to go along with special interests or unit studies.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I purchase what I need for the following school year in the spring but pick up the odd thing throughout the year if something strikes our fancy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts